Badgemore Park Golf Club
Badgemore Golf Club is situated in Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire and is considered to be one of the friendliest golf clubs in the county. The golf club was founded in 1972 and was designed by Robert Sandow. The club is well-equipped to provide a complete golfing experience.
The Golf Course(s)
Badgemore Golf Club is an 18 hole parkland golf course that has been cleverly designed to challenge golfers of all standards. The course boasts stunning views and allows you to play your way through historic parkland amongst numerous mature specimen trees that themselves form part of the course’s defence and beauty.
Set upon the Chiltern Hills, it should be noted that this golf course benefits from superb natural drainage and this is complimented during dry spells by a full fairway irrigation system ensuring greens, tees and fairways are always in pristine condition and a joy to play on.
- Golf coaching for adults and juniors
- A Pro Shop that is one of the best stocked in the region and offers qualified PGA staff to offer advice and expertise
- An 18th Century converted clubhouse that offers a well-stocked bar and a wide range of delectable bar snacks
- All -year-round events and Open days for adults and juniors
- Society and corporate packages for golf days
- B&B facilities – 7 rooms with conference facilities
The golf club offers various membership packages to suit different corporate and individual needs including:
- Individual and joint membership
- Intermediate membership (this is a new category catering to golfers aged between 25-35 years old)
- Corporate membership
- Associate membership
- Junior membership