Feldon Valley Golf Club
Feldon Valley is a world of peace, tranquility and beauty where you will be met with the warmest of welcomes. Nestled in the beautiful surroundings of the Cotswold Hills, Feldon’s natural beauty provides a lovely backdrop to a course that is an exhilarating test to golfers of all abilities, as the course crosses back and forth over the winding Sutton Brook. At all points on the course you will be rewarded with stunning countryside views. An excellent venue for a Ladies Club Away Day, or Society golfing day.
The Golf Course(s)
The 6,034 yard par 71 Sutton Brook golf course is the perfect example of natural beauty and hazards that make each hole a challenge in itself. The oak and willow trees make the course a complete natural wonder for golfers. The golf course is set in the tranquil landscape of Feldon Valley that makes it a perfect therapeutic escape for you.
Not many golf courses can offer natural hazards that provide a challenging experience for golfers of all degrees and standards. This golf course maintains a good balance of quality golfing with a well-maintained turf, raw natural beauty and a complex layout for golfing.
- Practice facilities
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner options in the club house
- Golf buggies and trolleys for hire
- Society packages available
- Corporate packages available
- In-house catering
- Open competitions
There are multiple membership options available at Feldon Valley including the following:
- Full membership with options of becoming a 7-Day or 5-Day member
- Partner’s membership for couples
- Executive membership for members who play at another golf course or are former members
- Corporate membership that are especially designed to suit individual businesses. This membership is limited to 6 companies
- Junior membership for under eighteens and students. Juniors with handicaps are allowed to play in competitions