Hadden Hill Golf Club
Hadden Hill Golf Club is located in the heart of the Thames Valley in Didcot, Oxfordshire and offers a full-length golf course with undulating parkland and breathtaking views of the countryside.
The golf club boasts a record of not closing for a single day since it was opened in May 1990. The well-drained course is strategically designed to make the game challenging for all ages and handicap levels.
The club also offers a floodlit driving range that has 20 covered bays, six of which have Powertee-automated teeing systems.
The Golf Course(s)
Hadden Hill golf course is a 6,563 yards, 18 hole parkland with
exceptionally high standard greens. This quality course offers 30 miles
of underground drainage making the course playable all year round. The
bunkers are well-drained as well making them playable even during the
winter. The club also offers a 6 hole par 3 course that opened in 2008
aimed at encouraging and developing the skills of young golfers.
- Floodlit driving range
- Par 3 golf course for younger golfers
- Charity days and Open competitions
- Pro Shop (with online shopping)
- Coaching facilities with a PGA qualified professional
- Clubhouse with a well-stocked bar
- Catering services for hosting events
- Selected priority days for ladies
Hadden Hill Golf Club offers membership in four different categories including mens, ladies, seniors and juniors. The golf club offers numerous discount packages and deals all through the year. Membership includes free golf at over 30 participating golf clubs in the region. Their membership options include the following:
- Full 7 day membership
- Joint full 7 day membership
- 5 day membership
- Young adults (25-30 years) membership
- Colts (19-24 years) membership
- Junior (12-18 years) membership
- Juniors (Under 12) membership
Currently there is no joining fee for members.