Heythrop Park Golf Club
Dating back to 1710 this quintessential English country estate seamlessly combines elegance with style and boasts two individual hotels: the elegant DeVere Venues Heythrop Park Hotel and the stylish Crowne Plaza Hotel. The Resort also offers a championship 18 hole standard golf course, health club & spa together with state of the art conference facilities.
The Golf Course(s)
The 7088 yard par 72 Bainbridge Course weaves throughout the 440 acre Heythrop estate and provides the perfect challenge for all golfers. The course was redesigned in 2009 by Tom MacKenzie, the golf course architect responsible for many Open Championship venues.
The 18 hole course meanders over ridges and through valleys that are studded with ancient woodland, lakes and streams. The course is quintessentially English and has several signature holes notably the 6th hole where the green nestles besides a fishing lake, the 14th which sweeps leftwards around an ancient woodland and the closing hole which is straight as a die and has the impressive mansion house as its backdrop.
- 7088 yard (black) par 72 18 hole golf course
- Driving range
- Short game area and putting green
- Golf buggies and pull trolleys available to hire
- Changing facilities
- Golf shop
- Club House Bar and lounge offering full service of menu & beverages
- Outside Terrace patio overlooking the putting green
- Onsite tuition with PGA professionals
- 2 hotels onsite for accommodation: Crowne Plaza Heythrop Park and De Vere Venues Heythrop Park
- Extensive leisure facilities and gymnasium
- 3 Spa treatment rooms using the latest ESPA products & services