Hinksey Heights Golf Club
Hinksey Heights Golf Club is situated just on the edge of the city making it convenient for residents, visitors and business people to enjoy a game of golf while enjoying the beauty of the Thames Valley. Hinksey Height is open for members as well as visitors. There are two golf courses available, the Championship Course and the Spires Golf Course.
The Golf Course(s)
The Championship Course
The Championship Course consists of 18 holes which offer unadulterated views of the Oxford’s Dreaming Spires’ and the enticing Thames Valley. This golf course is full of character where pin-point placement is key. If you are looking for a challenging game of golf with your friends, then this course offers the convenience and layout to make it a memorable experience.
The Spires Course
The Spires Course was opened by Sir Bobby Robson in 2006 and is ideal for those just starting out in the game and those who find the Championship course a little too challenging.
- Practice facilities
- Clubhouse offering a well-stocked bar and home-made dishes
- Buggies and push trolleys for hire
- Lessons with PGA golf professionals (available for members and non-members)
- Full set and single clubs for hire
- Natural trail through green grazed fields, hillside, stream, wetlands and a wooded valley
- Hinksey Chiropractic Clinic located on site
The golf club offer numerous membership options including:
- 5-Day or 7-Day full membership
- 5-Day or 7-Day partner membership
- 7 day colt membership for 18-24 year olds
- 7 day junior membership for up to 17 years
- 7 Day cadet membership for up to 11 years
- Spires membership
- Student spires membership
- Corporate membership allowing 8 rounds of golf per month
- Flexible membership for 100 points or 200 points
Hinksey Heights Golf Club also offers society and corporate golf days that are specially designed keeping your personal requirements in mind. Its location is close to Oxford making it an ideal place to meet for corporate events as well as to host society golf days.