Oxford Ladies Golf Club
Oxford Golf Club was founded in 1899 and is situated only two miles from the city of Oxford and offers panoramic views of the Oxfordshire countryside.
The golf course was originally laid out by James Braid and then was redesigned by Harry Colt in the 1920’s. The course is built on sand and is therefore well-drained offering excellent playing conditions throughout the year.
The golf club is open to visitors and members alike and boasts numerous membership packages, events and competitions all year round to keep golfers interested and challenged.
The club also offers facilities for hosting private and corporate events in the clubhouse. It also has facilities for hosting seminars or meetings.
The Golf Course(s)
The 18-hole golf course is laid out within undulating parkland, stunning
surroundings and mature trees. The layout has been designed by renowned
professionals and this makes the game challenging each time for
golfers. The 3rd hole in particular is renowned due to its extremely
- Practice area
- Venue and catering for special events
- Conference room
- Pro Shop
- Special packages for corporate events
- Society golf days available
- Events and competitions all through the year
- Buggies and trolleys for hire
- Coaching by PGA qualified professionals
- Junior section with special packages and coaching facilities
- Student discounts and packages for specific universities
The golf club offers a number of membership options for juniors, ladies, men and businesses. Membership options include:
- Full 7-day membership
- 5 day membership
- Separate Intermediate memberships for individuals aged between 18-29
- Separate memberships for juniors for ages under 18
- Social membership
- Senior membership 7 days
- Senior membership 5 days
- Undergraduate membership