Waterstock Golf Club
Waterstock Golf Club is set in the Oxfordshire countryside and is a 6,500 yard par 72 parkland course that is suitable for golfers of all standards.
Waterstock Golf Club is equipped with all the modern amenities and facilities to offer a complete golfing experience. The golf club not only offers a well-maintained course but also is a popular venue for birthday parties and other events.
The Golf Course(s)
Donald Steel, a former international golfer and architect, designed the 18 hole golf course. The course offers top quality greens and tees with fine grasses making the grounds luscious and challenging. The golf course uses a computerised irrigation system to ensure that the grounds remain well drained and provide a luxurious turf all year round. The golf course is also constructing two lakes to add more hazards and make the play all the more challenging.
Waterstock offers a 22 Bay Floodlit practice range with 5 target greens placed at 50 yard intervals. Golfers can practice bunker shots, pitching and driving. The driving range is an impressive addition offering space for both new time golfers and veterans alike to practice their shots before hitting the challenging course.
- Clubhouse with a Lounge Bar, Dining Room and changing facilities
- Driving range
- Waterstock Golf Academy with PGA qualified professional
- Coaching facilities
- Pro Shop
- Corporate days and society golf days available
- Open days and competitions throughout the season
- Facilities and catering services for events
Waterstock Golf Club offers a number of membership options for different age groups as well as family packages including:
- 7 Day membership
- Midweek membership
- Senior membership for individuals over the age of 60
- Cadet membership for individuals aged between 18 and 21
- Junior membership for under 18
- Tiger membership for children aged between 6 and 12
- Joint 7 day membership
- Joint Midweek membership
- Total golf package that offers 20 x 50 golf range balls per calendar month from April to September and 40 x 50 golf range balls for the remaining six months