Oxfordshire Ladies County Golf Association


Update from President

Following on from my last message we are now back on our lovely courses, albeit social golf with restrictions, but I am sure you will all agree we do not mind, better than no golf!
It is still difficult to predict ahead and because of that we have sadly taken the decision to cancel the County Shield on July 16 at Huntercombe. Refunds will be processed for those that had already entered. EG hope to run events from the end of July, but no certainty, all depends on this ghastly virus. We do however hope that we will be able to run our last event, Autumn 3-ball alliance at Tadmarton in September.
I sent out an update to club delegates this week, which I am sure they will have passed on to you all, but meanwhile keep alert ( as they say) and stay safe, I certainly felt very safe playing golf yesterday.
Best wishes.

President OLCGA